Monday, October 10, 2011

Where do I begin...

Today was super - check - beyond super crappy. Big fight, hours spent in bed doing nothing, accomplishing nothing. And I have to get up in 5 hours to go to my follow-up appointment to check on my cyst/boil/tumor/whatever the hell it is.

I did go to the library today, on a non-class day...bad idea. Gas is too expensive. But I actually did homework, which is quite an achievement for me these days. I'm too exhausted. I can't imagine working any more than I am, not with these classes.
This week :
One Spanish test
Two chapter worth of Spanish hw - due
One take home Lit. test - Due
2 papers - Due
work work work
Next week:
Art History test
30 minute class [group] presentation
work, school, work, school [sleep?]
I need a break...buh.
I realized something funny today. Interesting funny, not haha funny.
A few years ago, I would have never considered living in Kansas City. I always thought it was nasty and dirty and lifeless and cold. And sometimes I still see that. But...I'm totally living next door now, and going there 2 to 3 times a week. And I kinda love it. Funny.
Living with Matt's parents...
I'm still adjusting. There's no room, no room in here. I can't find my stuff, my clothes are everywhere. I'm literally living out of a suitcase. And getting yelled at for not putting clean clothes away...away where exactly Matt!?
But they're feeding me dinner, on occasion, when I'm home...which is pretty fantastic. And I can keep my kitty with me, yay. But I've gone without coffee for a whole week, going on two, because we haven't gotten a chance to get my crap out of storage. I miss my coffee maker... :/
I hope we're on our own by November as planned...
In lighter news...my brother is now engaged. Woot!
I'm excited. Tiffany is pretty great. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment